All The Ingredients You Will Need:
- Wheat flour - 2.5 cups
- Oil or ghee
- Molo Mixed Pickle- 2 tbsp
- Butter for serving
Method Of Preparation:
- Take a bowl, add flour, salt and water and knead the dough as you would do for a regular chapati or parantha
- Now spread 2 tbsp crushed Molo Mixed Pickle evenly and fold the edges
- Roll out the parantha gently into a flat disc using a rolling pin
- Heat the tawa and place the parantha on it
- Cook the parantha on a medium flame
- Now evenly grease the parantha with oil or ghee and roast it from both sides
- Make it crispy and brown from both the sides
Top up this delicious, crispy achari parantha with a dollop of butter and enjoy it with a bowl of curd.
Simple and easy with ghar jaisa swaad and dher saara pyaar!