- ⅓ cup finely chopped onions
- ½ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper or any colored bell pepper,
- ½ cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
Nuts And Seeds
- 1 tablespoon cashews – whole, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pistachios – unsalted and shelled, chopped
- 2 to 3 walnuts – chopped
- 1 tablespoon almonds – chopped, optional
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
For Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper or ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil or 3 to 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
- ½ teaspoon salt or add as required
- ½ teaspoon raw sugar or white sugar or brown sugar
- ¼ cup crumbled feta – 25 grams
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley – flat or curly
- 2 tablespoons of Molo Mango Chunda
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
First, put a small frying pan on heat. Add all of the chopped nuts and seeds listed above except raisins.
Now we’ll roast them on low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon often until crisp and lightly golden. Make sure you don't burn them. Once done set the pan aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients listed under "For Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing" briskly for 2 to 3 minutes, till the consistency thickens slightly.
To this, you can add the Molo Mango Chunda Pickle to add another dimension of taste to it. Giving it that sweet tangy taste to the dressing.
Rinse all the veggies. Peel and chop the cucumber and onions. Chop the tomatoes, red bell pepper, and celery. Set the veggies aside.
Take all the chopped vegetables and celery into a bowl.
Cut one avocado into two halves. Scoop out the pulp from both the halves and chop them. Add to the mixed vegetables in the bowl.
Pour the prepared lemon dressing also into the bowl.
Add in the toasted/roasted nuts, seeds and chopped parsley.
Next, add crumbled feta.
Toss and mix well so that the veggies are coated evenly with the dressing.
- Serve the vegetable salad immediately. While serving garnish with feta and chopped parsley.