Cooking time: 5 to 10 minutes
1 packet of Maggi
Red Chilli powder
Salt, to taste
Water - 1 cup
- In a kadhai, add 1 cup of water. Let it get heat for about a minute.
- After this add the Maggi masala into the hot water in the kadhai. Stir it well.
- Next, add the Maggi noodles. Break the noodles into smaller pieces and keep stirring till all the noodles are submerged in the water.
- Let it sit for about a minute, and then add some salt, red chilli powder and a pinch of haldi. Keep stirring it so that all the masalas get mixed with the noodles.
- Now to this you may add oregano, red chilli flakes and some chaat masala to it.
- Take the Maggi off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of Molo Spicy Mango Pickle. Mix it well.
- Put the Maggi into a serving bowl and serve hot.
And there it is - the good old Maggi with an achaari twist!