Mexican with a little bit of an achaari twist!
If you love Mexican food, you are in for a treat. This recipe for vegetarian tacos is every food lover's dream come true.
Here's everything you need:
- 250gms Paneer, cubed
- 1tbsp Red chili powder
- 1tbsp Coriander powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2cup Hung curd
- 2tbsp Molo Green Chili Pickle
- 1tbsp Oil
- 1cup Carrots, julienne
- 1cup Onions, julienne
- 1cup Cabbage, julienne
- 2tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp Lemon juice
- 5-6pc Hard Taco Shells
- 1cup Mint Mayo
- 2tbsp Molo Karonda Pickle
Here's how you prepare the paneer
1. In a bowl, add the cubed paneer, spices and hung curd
2. Add the Molo Green Chili pickle and mix everything gently
3. In a pan, add a little bit of oil and then add the pieces of paneer on a low hear
4. Make sure not to crowd the pan to get even coloring
5. Once the paneer has a nice brown coating, take it off the heat
5. Keep aside
Here's how you prepare the salad accompanying the veg tacos:
1. Add the carrots, cabbage, onion, coriander and lemon in a bowl
2. Mix gently, add more lemon juice if required
3. Keep it aside for later.
Now assemble it all together:
- Take a taco shell and layer it with the paneer mix you made earlier
- Now load up generous amounts of the salad on top of the paneer
- Next, add the Karonda pickle on the taco sheel
- Finally, drizzle some mint mayo
It's all ready!
Serve with sides of extra salad and Karonda pickle to dip the tacos into.